May 28th – June 04th, 2017: Yoga Retreat in Ixtapa, Mexico
DESCRIPTION & HIGHLIGHTS
Experience the magic of Ixtapa with us. Your stay in the peaceful, exclusive development of Punta Ixtapa will give you the perfect chance to relax in total tranquility. Renew , reconnect, and discover a new sense of self while deepening your practice of yoga and meditation on the Pacific coast of Mexico!
- Classes in Jivamukti Yoga and Maha Yoga.
- 2 classes of yoga per day. *Most days, subject to the program.
- Vegan Cooking Lessons.
- Use of 2 private beaches.
- Use of kayaks.
- Use of pools.
- 7 nights accommodation.
- Daily complimentary vegan breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Ixtapa eco-friendly environment.
- Two optional sunset dinners on the beach for single $300MXN.
- Open to all levels.
LOCATION & AMMENITIES
Spectacular palapa style houses in Ixtapa's most exclusive and secure private resort, Punta Ixtapa. The spacious rooms are tastefully decorated with a colorful Mexican feel. The houses have multiple daily staff, private pools and more. The houses face the island of Playa Quieta one of Ixtapa’s most beautiful and secluded beaches
- 'Las Cuatas' with a private beach and an beautiful gym overlooking the ocean.
- 'El Morro' with 2 large infinity pools, restaurant, and 2 private beaches with lifeguards.
- Next to our house is 'Don Rodrigo' with a great restaurant, infinity pool, private beach with kayaks and lifeguards.
- The fourth beach is called Playa Quieta and it also has a private club with a pool and a restaurant. This beach is great for jogging, walking or water skiing.
- The clubs have an incredibly high level of service: they bring you towels, beach umbrellas etc.
- The resort has great biking and hiking trails as well as tennis and paddle courts.
All transportation is included once in Ixtapa.
- $ 1,000 USD before March 30th.
- $ 1,300 USD between March 30th and April 13th.
- $ 1,400 USD after April 13th.
All transportation and meals in Ixtapa are included. Prices are for shared rooms. If you want your private room, please email us as soon as possible. Flights are not included but Ixtapa is very accessible through Alaska Air, Sun Country, Delta, United, Aeromexico, Interjet and more.
To reserve your spot, please email us at: email@example.com
* Restrictions apply
Based at Jivamukti Yoga Center in New York, Yogeswari is a world-renowned Jivamukti Yoga teacher and is one of the most senior teachers in the method. She is known for her vigorous and seamless Vinyasa sequencing, as well as for her thought-provoking philosophical teachings.
Yogeswari is Advanced Certified in the Jivamukti Yoga Method, and has taken many Jivamukti Certified Teachers through one-on- one apprenticeships towards their 800-hour certification. She has assisted and co-taught Jivamukti Teacher Trainings with Sharon Gannon and David Life in Germany, India, Costa Rica and the US. Yogeswari is the founder and president of AZAHAR Foundaton.
Claudia has worked in this medium for 26 years and taught yoga for over 11 years. Since then she has been totally immersed in teaching and sharing the knowledge that she has acquired. She is the director of one of the leading schools of Yoga in Monterrey, Mexico, Casa Shakti. She recently opened the Vegan restaurant in Monterrey, VEGANESH where she hosts vegan cooking courses.
She developed the Maha Yoga method which allows for different levels of yoga practitioners to be in the same class and practice in harmony. She developed the Casa Shakti teacher training method as well.
She recently returned from a month long Panchakarma in India where she was able to immerse herself in the teachings of Ayurveda.
As the founder of the first official Jivamukti Yoga center in Latin America, Paloma Baker has been offering yoga classes for over 15 years and practicing yoga for over 20 years. She is an Advanced Certified Jivamukti Yoga teacher. Her studio, Jivamukti Yoga Puebla (formerly known as Ganesha Yoga Shala), established a standard of yoga teaching in Puebla and Mexico.
Paloma is currently working on publishing the official Jivamukti teacher training books into Spanish and will coordinate the first Jivamukti Yoga teacher training in Spanish. She mentored the Jivamukti Yoga teacher training in Costa Rica in 2012 and coordinated it in Costa Rica in 2013. Paloma participates in the Encuentro Nacional de Yoga held every year in Mexico City and has been a guest teacher at the Jivamukti Yoga school in New York.
Date: May 28 - June 4, 2017
Location:Punta Ixtapa, Ixtapa, Mexico
More Info: firstname.lastname@example.org