Retreats are week-long residential experiences with yoga classes in the morning and afternoon.
Plenty of time to relax and recharge, yummy food and good company.
The Jivamukti Ashram is a chance to live, work, practice in a conscious community with senior & advanced certified Jivamukti Yoga teachers.
Experienced Jivamukti Yoga Teachers Yogeswari & Ian will lead morning sessions e.g. meditation, lecture and asana practice. Some days there may be extra afternoon/evening sessions offered as well.
There is also plenty of time to relax and recharge, yummy food and good company.
Who is the Ashram for?
- Open to all, no prerequisites required.
- Spiritual seekers who have little or no yoga background but are interested in transformative experiences and wanting to dip your toes into ashram life
- Yoga students, teachers, families & friends to spend time in a conscious community
- Digital nomads in home office wanting to work from beautiful Grete, between attending yoga sessions
- Yoga practitioners (maybe taking a sabbatical) wanting to deepen their practice
- Jivamukti Yoga teachers and teachers of other methods who want to get a taste of Jivamukti.
The weeks and months that we fully dedicate to Yoga practice—to good association, studying the right topics, putting ourselves in the right environment conducive to that practice—usually are some of the most nourishing and life-changing times of our life.
LocationTriopetra, Crete, Greece
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org