Yoga Assist Workshop with Yogeswari and Emma Henry
Date and Time:
Saturday, February 4: 1:30pm - 4:30pm at Love Supreme Projects
Yoga practitioners receive tremendous benefits from effective assists from a skilled yoga teacher. This workshop is for teachers and practitioners who want to deepen their understanding of asana, focusing on the basic techniques of applying safe and practical hands-on and verbal and energetic assistance. Through partner work and the exploration of asana, we learn how to assist and support others while improving our own practice in the process.
Outline of Assists Workshop:
- Why do we give an assist in the first place?
- What makes a good assist?
- Know what you want to achieve before you touch: where they need length or space in their body by observing breath and skin quality.
- Learn to use the variety of tools/props that you have available. - Use your weight and good body mechanics to keep you safe.
Open to all levels
For all information on the workshop and Yogeswari's Open Classes, go to the Love Supreme Projects Studio Website.
45 GBP In-Studio (class packs, monthly unlimited contracts and our sliding pay scale do not apply)
Love Supreme Projects, 92 Golborne Road, London W10 5PS
More information please visit the website of Love Supreme Projects
- sign up is required through the studio/location
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org