Retreats are week-long residential experiences with yoga classes in the morning and afternoon.
This Ashram experience will be held online from the comfort of your home.
HOW THE PRACTICE OF YAMAS INFORMS YOUR KARMA YOGA
“Hasten to do good; refrain from evil. If you neglect the good, evil can enter your mind.” –The Dhammapada
Karma Yoga, the yoga of selfless service, is one of the four classical forms of yoga, as described by the Bhagavad Gita. The Yamas (restraints) are the ethical principles that form the foundation of a Yoga practice according to the Yoga Sutra of Patañjali. Deliberately engaging in uplifting society by serving others purifies the heart and mind and makes the practice of Yamas easier. Yoga practices, especially Asana can easily lead to spiritual ego and/or a self-centered, narcissistic body cult. Karma Yoga is essential for practitioners who consider themselves compassionate activists and want to progress on the spiritual path. Maria and Yogeswari will teach vigorous Jivamukti classes and share what inspired them to create their respective foundations (Fundacion Radika and AZAHAR Foundation).
All inclusive costs:
Whole 10 days 800 Euros plus bonus material*
3hr morning session 45 euros
1.5hr Lecture 30 euros
Evening session 10 euros
All sessions available on-demand
Sign up via:
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bonus material:
1) On-demand recordings of all sessions will be made available for one year post retreat
2) Free access to 4 additional Open classes with Yogeswari and Clare
3) Free vegan recipes form the Ashram kitchen
4) 30% discount on one future Ashram yoga program of your choice (valid until the end of the year 2025)
5) One free month on Jivamukti Yoga Digital (anytime)
Who is the Ashram for?
- Open to all, no prerequisites required.
- Spiritual seekers who have little or no yoga background but are interested in transformative experiences.
- Yoga students, teachers, families & friends to spend time in a conscious community
- Yoga practitioners wanting to deepen their practice
- Jivamukti Yoga teachers and teachers of other methods who want to get a taste of Jivamukti.
The weeks and months that we fully dedicate to Yoga practice—to good association, studying the right topics, putting ourselves in the right environment conducive to that practice—usually are some of the most nourishing and life-changing times of our life.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org